Here is a new overview guide of what’s new in the upcoming release of SAP Business One 8.8 scheduled for Q1 2010.
- Full native SAP Business Objects Crystal Reports Integration
- All built in forms are now Crystal Based
- Most built in reports are Crystal Based
- Custom reports can be created and added in seemlessly
- Reports provide the ability to drill back into source SAP Business One Transaction screens
- Available to Promise (ATP) is available during order entry
- A new Accountings Receivable Aging and Accounts Payable Aging Report
- Support for embedded Crystal Xcelsius views
- An option for a new fresh Look and Feel in the GUI. Users can choose between the classic and new views.
- Data Archiving is now available to copy outdated history to reportable tables. This will speed up daily activities since they don’t have to hash through long outdated information.
- Changes have been made to the SDK that should allow add-on products to run faster
This version can directly upgrade 2005A/B and 2007A/B installs. The new version is now one version for all localizations which should simplify future upgrades and third party development.
Click What’s New in SAP Business One 2008 for the document.