Navision Services are vast, with many of our clients using different legacy versions. At Clients First Business Solutions, we think about people, process and technology and how that applies to your business. Even the best ERP and business management software like Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) must be implemented and supported by “A-Team” players with the tools and training to effectively apply them.
We feel we should listen to our clients to deliver the best accounting, distribution and manufacturing solutions to manage their business costs effectively.
Clients First Navision Services include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-Sales business analysis and documentation via our unique D.R.A. (Detailed Requirements Analysis) process
- Navision Sales and Navision Implementation
- Custom development to ensure the software fits the unique business processes that differentiate you from your competition
- Navision Upgrade Help and Assistance. This includes:
- Using automated tools to find the differences between your Navision installation and the standard solution so we know what areas to address during the upgrade
- Review all of your customizations with you to ensure you still use and need them. Why spend money upgrading functionality that nobody uses anymore?
- Review the new functionality of the version you are upgrading to in order to see if we can use the standard product features to replace your customizations. The more you can use a product ‘out of the box’ the easier future upgrades will be
- Converting your existing data to the new version including addressing new data that exists because of your modifications.
- Training your folks on the new version and technology
- Supporting you going forward
- Ongoing Support
- This includes phone support, remote control support and on-site support with 24/7 support options.
Our Mission at Clients First Business Solutions
Our mission is to provide complete ‘cradle to grave’ support of ERP software needs, including MIcrosoft Dynamics NAV and AX, as well as Epicor 9, Sage MAS90, MAS200 and MAS500, and SAP Business One. We focus on Supply Chain companies in both Distribution and Manufacturing. We don’t try to be a ‘jack of all trades’ and service every industry.
Sales, Hardware/Networks, Implementation, Programming – Customization, and Support.
In order to ensure ‘one throat to choke’ in terms of responsibilities for a successful implementation, we can handle your Navision needs from package selection, selling you the solution, customizing the software to your unique needs, implementing the solution, training your employees, and holding your hand after you go live. Our Systems Engineering departments can recommend, supply, and implement complete and secure networks, whether you are just one location or a multi-national corporation.