To succeed in the manufacturing industry, your entire business must be precisely managed. From forecasting, to inventory control and warehouse operations, to handling customer inquiries and sales orders, to the software used to handle your billing and financials, your business requires coordination. Competition is growing, globalization is happening, and the cost of raw materials is rapidly increasing.
Your manufacturing software and processes may need improvement. Control over inventory of raw materials and finished stock may be lacking. You don't instantly know the status of orders and you can't manage your shop floor or properly schedule your deliveries. You're having trouble forecasting what materials you need or when you need them. If this sounds familiar, you are probably looking for more advanced manufacturing and inventory control software to help you.
At Clients First we specialize in implementing manufacturing software solutions for made-to-stock manufacturers. We can help you:
- Reduce inventory control levels, enhance manufacturing processes and increase visibility with one integrated software system
- Implement Lean Manufacturing processes with improved supply chain visibility and collaboration
- Lower working capital requirements through improved capacity utilization and inventory management
- Improve production capacity with modules for supply planning, capacity planning and production planning, which link directly to inventory levels and sales orders
- Gain insight into your business and improve decision making , with access to real-time, accurate data
- Reduce redundant practices for higher utilized employees and equipment
- Ensure accurate, timely delivery of your goods
- Improve client satisfaction by responding quickly to order changes, customer inquiries and complaints
- Remain competitive