In order to succeed in the made-to-order manufacturing industry, you must meet the diverse needs of your customers quickly and cost effectively. You need precise management of each job, good inventory and production controls, and an effective software solution. Unfortunately, you may be lacking in a few departments. You're storing your data in multiple places, performing tasks manually, and suffering through missed deadlines and frustrated customers.
You need to get back on track, but time is at a premium. Researching manufacturing, ERP, and inventory management software is painful, and time spent away from your daily business can result in production and inventory problems. Your business cannot afford a major disruption so the idea of implementing a new manufacturing or production software system may appear out of the question. But you know something needs to change.
Clients First can steer you in the right direction.
As experts in Manufacturing and ERP software, we know about controlling production costs and inventory management. We can help you run a more efficient shop floor. And we can do it with minimal disruption to your daily business, and without breaking the bank.
With a Manufacturing ERP software solution designed for made-to-order manufacturers, you can:
- Manage resources and track the status of production jobs by monitoring dates, activities, material requirements and subcontractor activities
- Cut purchase orders directly from a work order, allowing purchases to be tracked to a job and helping ensure you buy only what you need
- Track all materials required for a job
- Collect time against jobs directly from the shop floor
- Get accurate, up to the minute costing on every job with accessible status reports
- Meet and exceed customer delivery deadlines
- Meet your own job profitability targets
- Run a more efficient business with reduced overhead
- Manage every aspect of your business with a complete, integrated ERP manufacturing software solution
Clients First can integrate the popular "Job Ops" Manufacturing Specific add on for MAS 90/200