‘Tis the sea-son for a new release, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Wave 1 is here with added and improved productivity, workflow, user-level security, and third-party integration features. Whether you’re an existing user or still looking under the hood considering a migration to Business Central, this Coffee with Chris session that takes a deep dive into the 2022 Wave 1 release is for you!
This month, special guest Ashley Ruggiri and Michael Sodano from ADP will also show you how to leverage powerful HR analytics and benchmarking technology. Learn how to monitor employee turnover, competitive pay, and OT using DataCloud, a Power BI connector, and integration into Business Central.
Covered highlights include:
- Blocking deletion of G/L accounts and posting group usage
- Sell-to and Bill-to updates in Jobs
- Reporting improvements
- New customer and vendor balance consolidation capabilities
- The highly anticipated Shopify connector
- Upgraded performance tools
- ADP Workforce Now integration, and more!