Sage ERP 100 (MAS 90 & MAS200) can do things that many end users may not be aware of.
For years, we have already stumbled upon users Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 who call us complaining about their system. Well-rounded and in-depth Sage MAS 90 training addresses numerous information regarding the software’s features. As time goes on, people neglect the software’s capabilities in general and as a result they may feel that Sage ERP 100 (fka MAS 90 or Sage MAS 200) falls short of the functionality. Many clients come to us from other VAR’s when they weren’t happy with the level of service they were getting. We often find out end users haven’t been fully trained or implemented and thus aren’t familiar with what the software they already own, or can add, can do. This can be the reason why many aren’t familiar with what’s possible within the Sage ERP ecosystem
Here are a few features of Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 (Sage 100 ERP) which people are not often aware of:
- Using the eBusiness module you can integrate with and sell over the Web. This is completed using the 3 applets of eBusiness which are .store (B2C), .order (B2B) and .inquiry for web-based account management.
- Lot and Serial numbers can be tracked within Sage MAS 90 or Sage MAS 200. They are frequently necessary in medical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries that require product traceability
- To have greater productivity and efficiency, Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 could very well be modified to conform to your feelfeel. This can be achieved with the aid of the Custom Office module which furthermore permits endless user-defined fields and tables for the majority of Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 software including hiding and adding fields most anywhere along with making some mandetory.
- Oversee your human resources and payroll by using Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 ERP by means of total integration with Sage Abra HRMS and Sage Abra Payroll.
- The Paperless Office functions of Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 let you to fax, print and email to only one or numerous addresses and fax numbers. This can all be done automatically as part of your invoicing or purchasing process You have the ability to print registers, save statement journals and several kinds of documents to white papers or PDF.
- Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 can handle Electronic Data Exchange (EDI) transactions by using 3rd party EDI apps.
- You can be notified instantly when critical business situations occurs. This is possible via KnowledgeSync which will serve a Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) and Business Intelligence system. Illustrations: Emailing an invoice to a consumer any time they place an order, faxing a purchase order to a vendor anytime stock runs low, sending an email to operations when a critical inventory item is below its re-order point, scheduling a salesman to follow-up with a prospect who hasn’t been got in touch with or having an inbound email and producing a support ticket.
- Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200, by using its Visual Integrator module, is able to quickly import from or export to any ODBC-compliant sources. You can run the imports manually or can schedule them to run it on the background at whenever you want. Visual Integrator lets you properly integrate your Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 along with other business tools.
- MAS 90 and MAS 200 can smoothly integrate its accounting system alongside different industry-specific solutions such as hotel management software, restaurant POS software, real estate management software, as well as practice management software.
- MAS 90 and MAS 200 can easily synchronize with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) program which include ACT! by Sage, SageCRM and Sage SalesLogix. This makes it easy to keep in touch and create strong relationships with your contacts.
- For the user’s ease, supervision of sales taxes is completed immediately in Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 by way of the integration web-based sales tax management software from Avalara.
- MAS 90 and MAS 200 could also auto-create fixed-asset soon after you ordered or possessed that specific item. The new Fixed Assets link Auto-creates fixed assets during Accounts Payable invoice data entry, Purchase Order entry and Receipt of Invoice into the Sage FAS asset solution.