Follow these steps:
- Create a Query in SAP Business One
- Open the Query Manager
- Find your Report
- Highlight your report (single click)
- Click on the Create Report button at the bottom of the window.
- A window appears with the name of your query at the top of the window.
- Window is divided into two parts: Top is existing reports, bottom is a list of the report templates.
- Click on the User Report (System) template in the bottom part of the window.
- Click the OK button.
- You are returned to the Query Manager
(At this point you are probably thinking that nothing happened, but it did).
- Click on the Create Report button once more.
- The Create User Report window opens again. Now in the top part (the box under Name) of the window you will see the name of the report you were trying to create. This indicates that the initial report was created successfully.
- Now…Double Click on the the name of your query in that section and the Print Layout Designer (PLD) windows will open and allow you to modify the layout of the query information on the report.
After you have completed your changes to the layout and have saved your work, you can see the actual printed document by accessing the Query Manager, highlighting your report name, and clicking the print preview icon at the top of the screen.
Thanks to Ed Monk of SBONotes.com