Epicor 9 Consulting, Upgrades & Services
Epicor Consulting Services by Clients First Business Solutions
Clients First knows that selecting and implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution is a major project for a company. Whether its a replacement for an existing solution or a first-time implementation. Reasons for change can run the gamut and often include supply chain management, sales, customer relationship management issues, support, manufacturing or inventory management. Companies are looking for increased productivity by having ‘one version of the truth’ throughout the organization. Disparate systems are the cause of many inefficiencies and customer service failures. Everybody in the organization should be on the same page.
Our Epicor consultants are highly skilled professionals that are more than just ‘wrench turners’. Most have been in the very positions they are consulting on from running a manufacturing floor, a sales team or being a CFO and Controller. To be truly successful in our business, you need to be a business analyst first, and technical consultant second. By utilizing this ‘in the field’ experience we can offering continuous improvement in your business processes by our partnership with your organization. We are one of the first Epicor Authorized Partners to be involved with the Epicor Cloud and SaaS deployment options including Epicor Express and Epicor Cloud. Along with our EverSafe! Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solution, we can ensure that whether you run Epicor locally or in the Cloud, you will never have to deal with business crippling downtime.
We offer access to a broad group of resources located throughout the United States. A team of over 40 seasoned professionals allows us to address almost every type of company and industry.
Clients First Business Solutions is perennially in the Top 20 VAR’s (Value Added Resellers) in Accounting Technology’s and Bob Scott’s annual roundup and for good reason. With 9 physical offices and a leading Epicor Consulting provider, our growth continues by producing results via our exclusive implementation methodology that results in on time & on budget projects.
Key Skills include but not limited to:
- Manufacture to Order
- Job Shops
- Engineer to Order
- Distribution Industry
- Wholesale Distribution including both Durable & Non-Durable such as Food Distribution
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Make to Order & Make to Stock scenarios
- Configure to Order
- Inventory & Production Forecasting
- Production Planning, Scheduling & MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
- Case Management & Help Desk
- Quote & Order Management
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Shipping & Receiving including real-time integration to both parcel and common carriers
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable (AR & AP)
- General Ledger including Financial Reporting Solutions such as XLConnect
- Service Connect and Business Process Management (BPM) customizations
- Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Dashboard Design and Creation
- Business Intelligence including EPM and QlikView for Epicor (our exclusive product)
Come see our skills on display at our free demonstration & training video website at www.epicor-demo.com