SAP Business One 9.0 Remote Support Platform 3.0 focuses on general areas of enhancement and new features.
SAP Business One 9.0 (now available) contains Remote Support Platform 3.0 enhancements and core additions meant to support the growing needs of the small and medium enterprise companies. So, what’s new in SAP Business One 9.0 Remote Support Platform 3.0?
- The Remote Support Platform for SAP Business One allows SAP Business One Partners and customers the Remote Support Platform to protect SAP Business One installations, by monitoring customers’ environment and providing automated and remote support. By reducing the amount of time required to identify and resolve potential issues, the remote support platform for SAP Business One minimizes disruptions business processes and databases.
- The remote Support platform studio for SAP Business One allows SAP Business One Partners and customers the remote support platform studio to develop support tasks, deliver tasks to customers and manage tasks for different customer installations.
SAP Business One 9.0 has new enhancements with regards to Remote Support Platform 3.0. These new features include backup management, support for Microsoft Windows PowerShell scripting, Remote Support Platform reporting, and database pre-upgrade tests. Additional details of these four key elements are described below:
- Task Template and Immediate execution, in order to create a task from a template with minimum setup. These can be released to customers to supply feedback as soon as tasks are generated.
- Change Configuration using available tools allows users to easily run DI scripts by embedding them into the Power Shell to execute automatically. Add users and manage VAT changes via RSP extended tasks
- Easy to setup and flexible backup solution provides the ability to choose among various backup options: full, differential or delta. Set additional tasks i.e. consistency checks to be executed prior to backup. Back SAP Business One attachments automatically.
- Pre-upgrade tools always downloaded automatically by RSP. Run upgrade test on company DB silently. Upgrade performed only when DB is ready.
For more information on SAP Business One, check out our Blog, What is SAP Business One. You can also contact Clients First Business Solutions for Support of SAP Business One. Clients First can be reached by phone at (888) 239-2818.