Mid-sized manufacturing companies are increasingly pressured to gain more accounting control and eliminate dual entry. To meet this industry demand, Clients First developed an integration for processes and data between SAP Business One ERP and BatchMetrics.
Pour Level Integration for SAP Business One is a batch manufacturing application designed specifically to allow companies in the flavor, fragrance, and beauty care industries to connect accounting and supply chain operations with all manufacturing processes required to produce flavors, such as formulation, recipe, validation, or labs.
This revolutionary processing solution allows users to control pouring, measuring, and leveling of ingredients and materials. As the laboratory readings sensor and display to the user, the software reads key metrics and data to produce analytics and update data to be used by a centralized finance and business operations management system (ERP) in SAP Business One.
As products are manufactured, shipped, and received, the inventory levels in both systems update automatically. And as new product demand arrives, systems communicate with each other to update the planning schedule of the manufacturing.
Here is a look at real-time, automated and seamless process flow:
- Sales Order (SO) downloads into BatchMetrics > BatchMetrics generates Production Order (PO) > BatchMetrics import into SAP Business One Inventory Adjustment transactions
- PO, Receiving and Delivery/Shipments created in BatchMetrics are also being recorded in SAP Business One ERP
- Master data such as Customer, Vendors, Items, and Prices are automatically updated across multiple company databases
The cutting-edge batch processing pour-level technology delivered by the Clients First proprietary solution helps businesses in these manufacturing industries streamline and optimize operations to maximize profit margins and:
- Leverage a Single, Integrated Software Solution
- Get Real-Time Results Data
- Improve Process Efficiency
- Increase Accounting Control
- Connect Multiple Data Sets Into a Single, Centralize System
- Remove Duplicate Data Entry Between BatchMetrics and Accounting Systems like QuickBooks
- Deliver One Version of the Truth for Operational Data
- Significantly Reduce Month End Processes Reconciliation Time
- Easily Customize to New Rules Without Expensive Resources
Working with a leading integration partner, Lecron, to develop the SAP Business One Pour Level Integration solution, Clients First customers like Citromax Group and Citromax Flavors have already leveraged this manufacturing process evolution to modernize and streamline production.
Clients First’s knowledge and thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and the impact on ERP, along with SAP Business One HANA integration tools and capabilities, helped SAP Business One Pour Level Integration come to life. The solution was also recognized in SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise Program.
Contact us today to discuss your specific manufacturing needs and get a live demo.