Your business is complicated. Your success relies heavily on your ability to estimate projects, track time and allocate resources. Your product is intangible, your business ever changing, and timing is everything. Running a professional services firm requires careful planning, accurate billing, and the ability to remain on budget and on time on every project.
Without an integrated system for estimating, tracking time, billing, and project management - keeping control of your projects and cash flow can be a daunting task. With disparate systems, inconsistent procedures and communication lapses, you run the risk of losing billable hours. In a business where time is money, every second counts.
With a software solution from Clients First that is specifically designed to manage all the aspects of a professional services firm, you can:
- Improve your cash flow by recording and billing time faster
- Improve visibility into all projects with status reports and complete project accounting
- Improve client service by managing and tracking all customer interactions, collaborating effectively throughout the entire project lifecycle, and responding quickly to customer inquires
- Consistently apply time and expenses to projects, and know their status instantly
- Streamline operations with the integration of project and financial accounting systems
- Forecast demand and allocate resources
- Ensure you are realizing all billable hours
- Maximize utilization for each team member