YouTube Video for Managing Service In SAP Business One
Not everybody is aware that SAP Business One Provides significant functionality around taking and receiving service calls.
Among the variety of functions it handles, include:
- Create and Manage Service Calls
- Use the knowledgebase database to search for solutions to known customer problems
- Assign technicians and territories to customers
- Monitor contract terms, renewals and expiration times for particular products
- Create alerts for your service call durations and volumes when limits are exceeded
- Use the service monitor to display all open services calls and overdue calls
- Administer warranty and service information with contracts and customer equipment cards
Although its not the ‘be all to end all’ service management system, as part of a complete integrated Business Management Solution (ERP) like SAP Business One, it will help most companies cope with the service and warranty management side of their businesses.
Here is Richard Duffy doing a very nice 20 minute demonstration on how all this works