With Upcoming Feature Pack Release for Dynamics AX (Axapta)
Brandon over at the Dynamics AX Blogspot has posted a nice article discussing this latest feature pack release and five new workflow types that have been added. They Include:
- AdvancedLedgerEntryTemplate – "Use this type to create approval workflows for advance ledger entries" [Configuration Key: AdvancedLedgerEntry ]
- PSAProjInvoiceProposal – "Workflow for handling invoice proposals" [Configuration Key: Project3 ]
- PSAProjQuotationTemplate – "Project quotation workflow template" [Configuration Key: Project3 ]
- PurchAgreementType – "Use this type to create approval workflows for purchase agreements" [Configuration Key: PublicSector ]
- PurchCommitmentTemplate_PSN – "Use this template to create approval workflows for commitment documents" [Configuration Key: PublicSector ]
As Brandon discusses, Microsoft is pushing companies to use Workflows instead of customizations to allow for smoother upgrades and customizations to allow Dynamics AX to fit more types of businesses.
You can find the entire post here.